BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mengampuni - jason

This song brought light to me.

All the frustrations, silence hurts, discrimination, wrong accusations, false testimonies toward me has brought me to a time of darkness, where I could not see others through God's compassion and grace. Most of all, I lost patience and lost the love for them.

I have been loving this song the first time I heard it. I love the melody but did not spend much time in learning what is the song all about until just now. I search the lyric on the net and all the words sink in like a coming big wave that came and took all my hurts and unforgiving spirit away.

God is compassionate, forgiving and gracious Lord. This is my God and it is for me to follow His ways. Oh.. God break my heart for what break Yours.

Please check out this song, it is not in Youtube, but you can get the MP3 from me.



Mengampuni - Jason


D F#m Bm
KETIKA HATIKU TLAH DISAKITI
G F#m Em A
AJARKU MEMBERI HATI MENGAMPUNI
D F#m Bm
KETIKA HIDUPKU TLAH DIHAKIMI
G F#m Em A
AJARKU MEMBERI HATI MENGASIHI

REFF:
G A F#m Bm Em
AMPUNI BILA KAMI TAK MAMPU MENGAMPUNI
A Am D
YANG BERSALAH KEPADA KAMI
G A F#m Bm
SEPERTI HATI YESUS MENGAMPUNI
Em A D
MENGASIHI TIADA PAMRIH

0 comments: