BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

School girl caught with ketamine

Today I read another very sad news on the newspaper.

"A 15 year old schoolgirl (Form 2) and four boys aged between 15 and 17 were remanded for four days on suspicion of possessing 9.4gm of ketamine."

What is happening to this world?!!

I'm going above just "being sad", by these two news alone I realized that drug are one of the major problem for youths nowaday, especially for colleges students. I'm fearful for my youths who are in colleges now. May the Lord watch over them and delivered them from all temptation. God please protect them from drug!!

If this is the major problem that this generation of youths is facing, DRUG! I better learn more about it (haha aiyo i don't mean tasting drug myself laa) and I better get to know more organization that can help educate youths to "SAY NO TO DRUG" so I can work together with them.

Anyone have any idea any organization that I can go to?

0 comments: