BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Revelation of a fulltime worker

I praise God how His word is so clear and loud. The Bible is the word of God, He speaks to us through the bible, we do not need to search from others books. The bible is the book of life!

Being a fulltime worker is never easy. Until now I would not denial but say that I still struggle sometimes. I would have many questions and insecurity and most of all I would struggled on how much I would actually risk to walk at the edge and how much I can trust God with my life. Sometimes it is a daily struggle. Maybe this is what God meant to die to self and carry His cross daily. Everyday, I need to fight against my own disbelief, doubts, insecurities, and struggles, that I may died to self so I can fully serve others more effectively. After writing this, I think these struggles are good hahaha.

God's word is sweet. God took every opportunities to affirm me of my calling to serve Him fulltime.

I was doing my "read the bible in one year" and I'm in the book of Exodus (You probably saying "Oh dear...") haha but this time I found Exodus as alive as ever!!

I was reading Exodus 28:1-5 "The priestly Garment"

Here I realized that God cares very much for His fulltime workers. He has so much favors upon them. In verse 2 God said the Moses, "Make sacred garments for your brother Aaron, to give him dignity and honor."

God wants all His fulltime workers to have dignity and honor because we are representing Him. How sad it is that today we find fulltime workers involving in drinking, smoking, long hair (haha very controversy issue), tattoo and a worldly lifestyle.

In verse 3 "Tell all the skilled men to whom I have given wisdom in such matters that they are to make garments for Aaron, for his consecration, so he may serve as priest."


Maybe you would ask, if I'm not a fulltime is that mean I can't participate in God's work. You are wrong. In verse 3 said that God has give you specific skills which may not be preaching or teaching or worship leading or not in fulltime. But He has given you specific gifts so as in verse 3, God want to involve you. You can help to make garment for Aaron :) You can participate by helping the priest in their daily provision so that God can lighten up these burden of the priest and so they can focus fully on God's work. You play a major role, without your provision and help the priest work may be difficult.


In verse 4-5 (read yourself ya)


God said in verse 5 "Have them use gold, and blue, purple and scarlet yarn, and fine linen"


God will give the best to His workers. He will not give them second best but the best.

Being in fulltime, our salary is not much and we actually have lots of insecurity. We may be insecure that we won't able to get marry because we spend so much time in the ministry (me me me me) or we may be insecure because we find all our friends have big cars and big house or we may be insecure because we do not earn much money and you are wondering how can you provide for your children in the future.

No need to worry any more........ :)))))))))

Because God is going to give you THE BEST resource to you. He will not give you money riches because that is never the best :P It is not the world best, but God give what best for you. :)

Rest in Him o partners in ministry.

Ruth
-a fulltime worker :) -




0 comments: