BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

start with a song


As I was spending some time with the Lord this morning, the song book that I messily put on my messy table caught my eye.
So I thought maybe I can sing a song of worship to Jesus that morning.
Well, you see.. I seldom sing during my morning devotion because my husky-jst-wokeup-voice may just SCARED OFF Jesus. hehehe..

Anyway, I prayed that God would give me a song to sing for Him that morning.
And I stopped at song 505. (key G) ..hehe

Yesuslah Tuhan yang layak ditinggikan
Layak disembah atas suku-suku bangsa
Dengan darahMu Kau t'lah tebus bangsaKu
Genapi Tuhan FirmanMu atast negeriku

Hatiku rindu meliah kemuliaanMu
Hatiku rindu melihat curahan kuasaMu
Di tanah tercinta negara Malaysia
Ku berdoa Malaysia penuh kemuliaanMu
Malaysia bagi kemuliaanMy

The tune of this song was naturally sang out through my husky voice.. and I was praising God and claiming Malaysia for Jesus.

I must not forget the vision that I got this morning.. Lord, I pray let it stay burdened in my heart until your will is done through me. Claiming Malaysia back to the Lord. Malaysia, a city of God..

How can I do that? I do not know....
I want to see the young people in Malaysia turn to Jesus and that we can receive redemption through Jesus Christ. All of us...

song 505 rocks!!

0 comments: