BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Compassion

Must see this!

We are prone to feel immune when we see a video like this. Somehow it is just difficult to feel compassion, as if our heart could not relate to it and as if our heart as hard as a rock. I tried but I realized I can't force to be compassionate or act our compassion.
This heart of compassion can only comes from the heart of Jesus. He is compassionate. It can only comes from Him.. (I guess) - just sharing my little thoughts here.


Oh Lord, I want a heart like you... a heart full of compassion.

p/s: thanks to by lovely lil brother (sai loh) who make me understand and helped me to see what being compassion is all about. thanks for the CD. I still have a long way to learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2x22CkAEeA&feature=related

0 comments: