BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Life is sucks!"

"Life is sucks"

(Now, parents please don't throw stone to crucified me yet. I apologies for the offensive language but I'm proving a point =)

This phrase is so often used in our today's generation.

When we faced a obstacle in life, we'll say; "Life sucks!"
When a bird ter-shit on our head, we'll say; "Life sucks!"
When we failed our exam, we'll says; "Life sucks!"
When we are bored... I mean really very bored.., we'll says; "Life sucks!"
When our laptop went "cacat", we'll says; "Life sucks!"
When we can't afford to buy our favorite bag from ROXY, we'll says; "Life sucks!"
Even when we study too much today, (come one everyone say with me...) "Life sucks!!!!!!"

People says it so often that it had very much became a "slang" where the meaning of it matter less.

I, myself are not better than anyone hahaha, yesterday night as I was in my casual conversation with God, grumbling with Him about something that I don't quite well remember now. I unconsciously uttered to him, "Life is sucks, Lord". Straight away I felt the Holy Spirit squeezing my heart, so I bow down to His Sovereignity asking for forgiveness.

Now now now... telling the one that had given you life and that the life that He has given you is actually sucks. MMmmhh that is not a too clever thing to do!!!

Kena la aku kali ini..!! I heard the Father saying, "Do you have the right to say, "Life sucks" while I am the one that given you life each day. I was there to protect you each day and night that no one will lay a hand to you. I feed you and provide for you today, tomorow and every single day to come. I love and care for you and give the best to your life, even I had given my Son, Jesus for you, so you can live a life that are free and in joy," said God.

Come to think of it, we really didn't have any right at all to say that "Life sucks!"

Because Jesus had did too much for us so that we can have life. It worth HIS own life. Life never sucks, when Jesus are the one that gave it.

May you view life.... worth living for.












0 comments: