BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

Malaysia has hope!

As I was reading the news today in page 22 (the star) about "Abducted man escapes after cops stop car."

I thank God that the police actually took the initiative to stop the car when there saw suspicious behavior of the occupants. If they did not, the Bangladeshi's man may be in danger. They actually save his life.

Even though this is a small news but I'm actually very proud of our Polis Diraja, though all my life I heard many many negative remarks about the police on our country due to corruption but things are looking better, I can really see the police forces is rising up. I'm so proud of you guys.

Not always a spoil apple will spoiled the whole baskets of apples.


Lord Jesus, Thank you for loving our country. Thank you Jesus for loving our nation. Lord, I pray for our Polis Diraja, Lord may you help them to do their duty with integrity, may you protect them from all temptations. Lord Jesus, help them to be the protector our the public, to help and to protect the public. Lord Jesus, I pray may you raise up more good police who love the nation and people and who will do their job with intergrity and passion, for the sake of our country. May your name Jesus be blessed and glorified. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.


0 comments: