BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sentuh Hatiku



Wow.. at last I able to upload this video phew. Took forever!!

When I heard of this song, it reminded me of the unconditional LOVE of a father to its children.



I had post this up in my facebook, you ca check out the lyric in the facebook link.

http://www.facebook.com/feeds/share_posts.php?id=693403687&viewer=693403687&key=5260d3832f&format=rss20

One of my friends commented that only Christian has the privilege to call our God, Father which is why in Christianity its always more than a religion: It is a RELATIONSHIP

The love that the Father (God) has for us, is ever more than anything we can imagine. I pray may my God reveal His love for you.

May you too, have the privilege like me and my friends to have a relationship with this loving God whom we call Father.

Kasih Nya tak pernah berhenti.

0 comments: