BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Appreciation to the kind policemen.

What a wonderful morning! It is His grace that had put a smile on my face.
In this wonderful morning, I would want to remember that Jesus is the source of my strenght and the source of my HOPE.

What a grace of God, that my family and I are safe in His mighty hand yesterday night.

At about 8PM my dad, mom and I were on the way to my aunt's house in Old Klang Road. My aunt's mother in law just passed away on Wednesday morning and we were on the way to the funeral that night.

In addition, being overwhelmed by this sad news, I fall sick that afternoon and was down with fever. It was amazing what 2 Panadols and a soundless sleep can do. I was all well in the evening.

Let me continue, my mom was driving us to aunt's place with her new car that we just got last month. It was drizzling and the road was wet, so my mom did not have a chance to speed (thank God for that). As she pressed the gas because it was going up hill, out of sudden our car swung to the right and hit hard on the divider. It was out of control and the impact was very strong until I felt that our car are near to overturn.


I was calling out to my mom and thank God she pressed the break all the way and we able to have control of the car again. To be honest it happened so quickly that at the moment you just feel a flash of light passes you (well, that probably the headlight of the coming car that was on our left hehe) and I didn't have time to pray or go through the ACTS where I pray by giving adoration to God first and then confess my sins and etc.. it was so fast. At that time, all I can do is surrendering it to the Lord.

What a wonderful thing to be a Christian, that at moment when we face near death, when we don't even have time to utter a prayer, we know that we can surrender to this Loving God who cares for us. So yes, at that very moment I was surrendering to God.

well... the good part is coming.

So we parked at the side of the road, after all the 'fast and furious' stunt. We kind of release that no one was hurt. I was thanking Jesus for His protection because I believe worst can happen we may go out of control and hit another car or go over the bridge. God was good.

I thank God for all my leaders and friends who have been praying for me daily. Thru their prayers the Lord has protected me and His grace was upon my family and I. All glory and praises to Jesus.

ok ok here is the best part...


3 minutes after we parked at the side, my dad and me pretending to fix the burst tyre, where i believe that my dad has no idea how to change a tyre before haha neither than I. It was such a dangerous spot because others car are driving very close to us.

A police car pull over in front of us and here came the most nice and kind and gentle and lovely policemen. Trust me the moment he came out of the car it reminded me of "Fox Mulder" (from X-files) who always there to protect princess "Scully". haha ok I'm getting into fantasy now..

Back to the reality.. I mean the story. He came out of the car with another older policemen who keep talking and talking all the time but not doing anything. So, FBI agent Fox Mulder asked my mom to open the trunk to get the spare tyre. Without saying anything he took the tools and the tyre and start changing the tyre for us. So man laaaaaaa.....

So yup ruth and her family were saved and was brought to safety by FBI Agent Fox Mulder.


Btw his name is "Chiong". (My mom peep on his badge)

My parent and I thank you for helping us.

God's was gracious.. somehow last night I was sleeping being very secure.

He is one and may be the only nicest policemen I ever met so far. May the Lord raise more good and kind policemen in our country. In Jesus name Amen.






0 comments: