BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ruth, a thinker?! =)

I am a thinker, not the intelligent thinker that goes around asking difficult questions and giving mind stressing, hair pulling kind of philosophy concepts to everyone that comes my way.

I'm an inside thinker, I would silently questioning why things happen in such way and what can I learn from it. I learned better about myself, about the world I'm living in and about this God that I'm loving very much. Not every time I will get the answer, I realized how things work but much time I left helpless in it.

I, myself are quite a thinker when it comes about matter that relate to God. He is the most important in my life. Almost all the time I'm a positive thinker but sometime I shunned even to some of the question that I would ponder about. "Is God treating us like a puppet?", "Would God let me be hurt so He can prove His point?", "Is God only care for His work and ministry, what about me and giving me rest?", "Is God mighty to save me.. really?", "If the power of prayer so powerful, why does Christian end up in a cruel persecution like the incident in India, didn't the Christian there prayed for protection too?", "How far would God go to save me.. Will He really do that? "What if I had sinned and fail Him, would He still protect me?"

This proven that I too am weak and have little faith when I face giant's trouble.

(It is ok to question God just like I did, but we need to keep looking for the answer in His word. Some just like to question God but I like to know the answer to the questions.)





0 comments: