BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's a new begining


How ironic it is, when every single time I told myself that it's going to be a *new beginning*, it's actually not. This is the problem with most girls, we are just too optimistic and always hopeful. The statement "what if?" lives with us for the rest of our lives.

We want to break free from a wrong relationship, so we tell ourselves "ok ok ok, this is going be the last time I'm going to chat with him. /It will be the last time I'm going to hear his phone, /It will be the last time I'm going to see him...." "Today will be a new begining!!" However, after the sun came up the next day, we find ourselves fall back to the same trap again.

It is harder for a woman to get off from the train that is going the wrong direction compare to man because we would like to wonders and wonders, what if the train would have a miracle and then go to the direction that we want to.

Nonsense!!

We are wishing honey to come out from the rock. Well, I'm not saying that it is an insane request especially when God is involve in the picture. God can really make honey come out from the rock.

Every hope with God is a possibility , every hope without GOD is just foolishness especially when we wait for cow to drop from heaven!! lol.. ;p

I have problem dealing with relationship. Well, just like every strong man have their weak point. Samson's weak point was on his hair. My weak point is dealing with relationship. Man, I'm a big loser in that, a F students for that subject, and I'm one of them that would resit for that same unit year after years until the North Pole stop giving snow. "When will I learn and graduate from this relationship class?" It is the question that I always wondered.

People often curious when they know that I'm still single. As if they do not believe it. No good reason.. it just that they don't believe at my age I'm still single. However, every kind hearted would try to comfort me by simply says, "Don't worry Ruth I can sense that God will give you one soon....!!" The word soon.. sound like soooooooooooooooooooooon.

It took me many years to truly understand why God did not provide me a life partner sooner than it should be. You see, Our Amazing Loving God will never be late :)

The answer to why God still as me to wait is dan dan dan..... I'm just not ready. God is still equipping me and molding me to be the noble wife for him. Who is him? Superman.. (sorry la.. trying to make a joke ma.) Who is him? dan dan dan... only God knows (lol ;p)

Basically, I do not know who God has prepared for me but I am praying for him everyday for God's protection and God's teaching that he may be a godly man who loves God and have the heart for God's ministry.

God may take awhile to equip me because it was my prayer that I will become a noble wife for him. It is a big prayer... so it's right to wait. Just like a saying "in every good thing it take time" hehehe SS pulak.

Ok enough of my nonsense today... bye.

1 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

on the other hand, maybe God's preparing the guy before presenting that guy to u