BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 6, 2009

Today...

It has been a long while that I update my blog... ermm I wonder how the regular bloggers maintain an updated account all the time because I realized one week I will be the most consistent blogger and the next moment I would just ....... (silence)

Anyway, today is the first day my little blog clothed with this new dress (again thanks to Andy) so with much respect I should write something.

I'm writing this in the office, almost everyone has left the office except Denice and Munteck who are having choir practice in second floor.. to drown the sound of silence, I'm blasting as loud as possible the Leeland album, which given by Matt... it rocks. Love the Leeland!!

Well, let see what happened today......

Today, it was an interesting day. Sister Kim Chee brought me to meet Pastor David Goh who is humble and lovely pastor that have the gift for healing and ministering. It was a schedule for me to share my trouble with him so he can pray with me. Errrmm.. they mentioned sometime about "inner healing". This was actually my first approach of inner healing. Well, I'm baptist what do you expect ;p

It was ok.. not as scary as I would have thought. I was imagining I would jump off and roll over the floor or something like that (please forgive me.. it's my lack of experience) But he simply led me though a powerful, impact, breakthrough kind of prayer. Healing in relationship with my family and friends. It was coooool... and NO I did not jump off from the chair or roll over the floor. I was on my best appropriate position.. on my knee.

Man, I'm still coughing like nobody business.. I felt as if my lung would fall off anytime.

Thanks for reading my blog, I would try to update more... May the love of Jesus Christ wrap all over you and compels you. Jesus love you.

0 comments: