BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Malaysia needs You - (Song by Passion, Breathe)



God has been gracious to me, His servant. Such an unworthy and undeserving Ruth, yet He still loves me and constantly reveals to me His riches treasure of His knowledge and understanding in the Bible. I could not have thank Him enough.

Just as it was said, "All things come of Thee, O Lord and of Thine own have we given Thee." Lord, we give you all things because all things have been given by You. This is our offering.

I asked God, what is happening to our country and world. Lord, please let me know what is happening? The Lord answered me in my daily devotion as I do the Cover to Cover devotional guide.

As I was reading through the chapter in Exodus, the situation in Egypt is very similar to the situation in our world now.

1) Exodus 3:7 - The Lord said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering. So I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and honey .."

Our world is groaning in pain and people are being oppressed by violent and wickedness.

"In Aceh, a students in Langsa, who experienced a return to violence, when she was allegedly raped by three sharia policemen. The strong reaction is not only related to the rape itself but the authority of the Sharia police. Another case, a students and a male friend were arrested, while the man was released while she was raped by the members of Wilayatul Hisbah " http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2010/01/21/letters-stop-violence-aceh.html

"Haiti is among the four most important countries for drug transit to the United States. Law and order in Haiti is deteriorated as a result. Kidnapping, death threats, murders, drug related shootouts, robberies are common in Haiti." http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1134.html


2) Exodus 8-11 : The plagues of Blood, Frogs, Gnats, Flies, Livestock, Boils, Hail, Locusts, Darkness and Firstborn.

God is doing something to those who have wickedness in their nation. Those nation who do not fear God and defiled the name of the LORD. They will see plagues and what we are seeing here in Aceh, Haiti, Malaysia is only the beginning.

In Aceh, December 2004 - Almost 2% of the whole population in Aceh lost their lives during the Tsunami. 500,000 were left homeless and approximately 230,000 were killed.

In Haiti 12 January 2010 : A catastrophic magnitude 7.0 M earthquake hit Haiti, it claimed 100,000 to 200,000 lives at least.

Verse 10:3 said "How long will you refuse to humble yourself before me?"




0 comments: