BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Delilah is back to town!


Wowowo… how POWERFUL the luring and the charms of a women to a men!

Today (24/8/08) I went out with some of my friends, contain both boys and girls. One of my friends was precious beauty to the eyes of the guys in the group. After some time of chatting, and some “heehee and haahaa”, miraculously my friend was able to make one of the guy to pay for her meal. Wowowo!!

At that time, I was thinking in my heart that, “Men are Dumb”. (It will make a good movie title) Maybe when I’m broke next time, I can do the same thing like my friend, so maybe I can get some free meals. I was tempted to proceed with such an evil plan, however very quickly I came to my senses and I ask does the “heehee and haahaa” makes me become more like the virtuous wife, which I always longing to be or will I be similar to a Delilah?

My friend really has the charm, she can charm almost all men with her “heehee and haahaa”, and I would not blame her for I think her effort and working or the “heehee and haahaa” does pay off. The footprint of the item I saw the other day written “Men are Dumb”.

Well, being a Delilah have its goods, they basically can get what they want with their “heehee and haahaa” If the things got to do with Delilah, I want no part in it. Being the virtuous wife may not get me free meals but it’s ok. At least it can contribute a little by giving Glory to GOD.

Oh, it’s a virtuous wife, is all I want to be!

P/S: I saw a billboard on the road to heaven that says, “Are men dumb?” (hehe)

No wonder the strongest men on earth Samson lose his battle to a small little

woman name Delilah….. Aiyo Men, you can do better than this la!!

I apologies if I had offended any man out there. Please accept my “heehee and haahaa”


0 comments: