BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

Today


Man, I realized that I have a dozen of blog that I yet to post. I drafted it and kept postponing on publishing it. Gosh.. when would I ever finish doing all these blogging homework?

Well, here are a few acknowledgments of life during these few weeks:

1) China ROCKS! After the Olympic, I would not view China the same again. During the opening of Olympic, as my family and I was sticking our eyes as close as possible to the TV screen. I remembered telling my dad that I'm so proud to be a Chinese, I'm so proud to be Chinese, so proud that Chinese people can do such excellent and magnificent work. Wohohoho!

This pride were not my own, it belongs fully to
China, I only a passerby, sharing the end of the cloak of the Glory. Anyway, China ROCKS!
2) Do you know one truth about you and I, which we often long forgotten due to the pain and mess of the world. This truth is 'YOU ARE BORN TO BE LOVED". Yes YOU ARE BORN TO BE LOVED. This is why we are born, even though human had messed up this important element in life, yet God has not forgotten, through life pains an
d mess, YOU ARE LOVED BY GOD!


0 comments: