BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

To the end of the world



The word of God is like drugs to me, the more I read and understand it, the more I want to know His word more. It is an addiction. Maybe this is what it said in Roman 6:16-18 where we are slaves to righteousness, slaves to God. I am tide to the Word of God! Well, even though my statue is a slave but I thank God that sins is not my Master, I belong to a loving and caring Master, Our Lord Jesus Christ. Who is your master? Just a thought…

Romans 6:16-18

Don't you know that when you offer yourselves to someone to obey him as slaves, you are slaves to the one whom you obey—whether you are slaves to sin, which leads to death, or to obedience, which leads to righteousness? 17But thanks be to God that, though you used to be slaves to sin, you wholeheartedly obeyed the form of teaching to which you were entrusted. 18You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness

Well, above is just an introduction…

Today devotion I came across Ephesians 2:14 saying, “For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility….”

Even thought in this text its talk about the Jews and Gentile, which is why Jesus said he made the two one, where both can accept and hear about the good news, and the gospel is not for the elect people only but for everyone.

When I read this here were my thoughts (before I read the commentary and know the above…)

God is peace, how wonderful it is that I can go all over the world to preach of this peace, especially to places where have less peace. Am I asking God to send me to Africa??? Wowow wait a minutes! I think not in that way haha. (Hopefully! But when I’m old, I would like to travel to country like Africa and India for mission though.. In His will)

I felt a stirring in my heart when I read this word, I felt soaring high hope that the gospel can break through all barriers, reaching to people who never heard of Jesus, reaching all “gravezone” (North Korea, Tai Dam, Laos, Myanmar and Indonesia.. and many more!) for the message of HOPE, LOVE, JOY and PEACE through Jesus. With the authority and the power of the Gospel, we can go to the villager in the largest jungle in the Peruvian Amazon, or traveling to the continent of Antarctica, to the largest desert in the world to reach to the villager living in the Northern Africa’s Sahara Desert, telling them about the message of HOPE. I was thrilled very much because the line of barrier was destroyed by our Lord Jesus.

Wow, that is one powerful Good news!

Though I have deep passion for traveling, not doing commercial traveling, like the tourist type, my passion is on those Not an Average traveling one of those kind, where even normal tourist do not want to visit.

Wowwo it ROCKs! Anyone wants to go with me?

Teaching the world about life!


0 comments: