BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Even pastor failled! We are human too.


I was reading a blog from daren talking about Pastor Mike Guglielmucci was lying about his terminal illness.

He came out with this song called 'Healer" one of the most outstanding, inspiration and comforting songs. The song and lyric itself showed many true about Our God who Himself came to Heal!

However, the fraud was that the pastor self declare having cancer and was singing with his oxygen tube attached to his nose in one of hillsongs conference turn out to be he is not having any cancer. All this were a fraud and he was now seeking helps from profession regarding his condition.

Wow, human is still human.
Wowow, what a grace of God, only His great grace can forgive all our sins and lies.

Human came to this world to live a selfish life, making name for ourself, making fame and building our own Babylon, I myself is guilty of this. But Jesus came to this world to share His grace with us, He came so that we can forgive the sins which is too great to be forgiven and He also came so that we can lives the right way.


pastor Mike, Our God is a good God.

His grace is sufficient for all of our sins.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLbjqcG4OT4 check it out in you tube.







0 comments: