BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 5, 2008

Self-Denial

"If the church is going to grow stronger, then it needs to be full of people who do not live for themselves." (by Malcolm McGregor, Director of SIM)

Churches every where from the West to East, from U.S to MALAYSIA, churches are hungry for a growing and stronger church. Oh, how our heart has sparkled the fire to become the radiant 'bride" for our Bridegroom, Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The call for unity as ONE church is sounding forth like a trumpet. ARISE CHURCH, ARISE CHURCH!!!

My heart felt amazed with His Deity, however my heart felt sorrow for the people of the world. ARISE CHURCH! Let's not look at all the small little misunderstanding that you have among another brother or sister, lets not spend time to hold grudge with another person because he or she was more wanted than you, let's not compare, let's not waste time to live selfish life, let's not chasing after things on earth, let's not love life more than GOD, let's not waste time. Today, I felt overwhelming, I felt the heart of Jesus calling for his church, His bride. When will we able to learn, to be a self-less church for Jesus?

Guys... the harvest is plentiful, but who are willing to go? Even though this is a familiar passage but today I really started to grab the full meaning of this word. When Jesus said this, my dear Jesus must have said it with a painful heart, a heart full of sorrows for He knew many had turn away from Him and His commands and live a life of their own. Oh God.. let me go! Let me go and serve the harvest, this I pray. May this be your prayer too brothers! May this be your prayer too my dear sisters!

I want to follow Jesus, what break the Lord's heart, may it break mine.

I cried out to God, that He may be patience with my sins and the sins of the church. May he come back soon...

Friends, ARISE CHURCH!

I'm sorry that I have no other "watering down" way to tell you the urgency for us to be self-denial. I know its hard when you guys have a bright life ahead of you. Friends, let's put away our selfish and sinful way of life, let's be self-sacrifice, God need young people who do not live for themselves to build a stronger church.

If you are convicted to do something but not sure and afraid to commit, would you pray this prayer with me together.

" Lord Jesus, I surrender to your Lordship. I Praise you for your Deity, my Savior. I heard your calling my Lord that the harvest in Malaysia is plentiful but the worker is few and my heart are convicted. I want to answer to your call, Yes Lord, take my life Lord and use it. I do not know what I need to do next but Lord may I have a surrendering and obedience heart to follow your will. Thank you for your love to me, your grace and kindness to me are never ending. Give me boldness and a burning fire for what is of your heart. In Jesus name I pray Amen"


0 comments: