BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To grab each breath that the Lord gives.


Today Devo.

2 Peter 3:8
"With the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Recently, I'm desperately in need of God's strenght. I was worn out from working, from running here and there and from trying to fulfill all the work which required from me. But the Lord was gracious in seeing me through.

As I was struggling with the pressure from all these stress, I realize deep down I was actually struggling from the pressure of a city's life, where all things done in a fast pace, where I need to run from one conference to another, where I need to catch up with the world in youths culture. I can hardly grab a moment of life that passes by.

What a waste! God has given us life which is so wonderful and beautiful, but sadly many times we have just easily let life pass it by just like that.

I believe when God say, "With the Lord one day is as a thousand years..." He also want us to know how precious each breath which he has given us and we are to enjoy and look life in one day as like a thousand years.

Take time to breathe take time to look enjoy each day. Take time to look at the wonderful world and creation which the Lord has created, which revealed His Glory. Take time to live this life with God...
each step at a time....

May the Lord bless you day..


0 comments: