BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I was touched by an angel.

This morning as I was going online, I received an email from one of my youth leaders.

Without any expectation, I opened the email, I was touch to find out that he has email me some of the materials and resources which he has found online to help me with my teaching for evangelism.

I was really touched by his efforts and I was truly blessed by those resources. I want to say thank you! =)

I have so much joy since I became you guys YD. I was truly blessed by each one of you especially by the six beautiful, most precious "pushers" (the monkeys, I mean the youth leaders).

The grace and hospitality that you all have shown me and had put through with me, were more than kind. Thank you for believing in me guys and thank you for having faith in God that He will do great things in ROCK.

Recently, I had learned greatly from Hudson Taylor, that actually it is POSSIBLE to live a wholly surrendered life to God. It is possible, even in this world now a day where holiness has faded and humans' priority to live for oneself is becoming the first thing in the life of everyone. The "MY" society, the "MY" world! 

Just like Hudson Taylor, I would like to devote my life wholly to serve God, to be use by Him, for His glory!

I may not know when will I fall, when will my heart turn from God, when will this desire to do His will be taken away from me. I don't know when?

Which is why everyday I got to come to Him on my knees in faithful prayer, that I may not turn the other way.  

Receiving the position as YD in KLBC was one of my most satisfying moment in my life.

To be honest, its so much better than being married. Haha I know some of you won't believe it because you all would known how much last time I wish to get married.

Seriously, having married you are only loved by one man, well now being a YD, I'm loved by many, well even its not many, but I know at least the 6 monkeys whom I dearly love, do. (Hopefully..wink haha)

I had learned a truth from BSF... COME FOR BSF..!! EVERY MONDAY 7:30PM IN KLBC. It said that "Having the will of God for you life, are life most satisfying experience." Amen, that is very true!

I'm not being content, even though being the YD its life most satisfying experience, so much more I do need prayer from everyone that I would continue to be humble and teachable and may I will follow His way and not my own. So much more I need prayer. 

I wish I could express my love for each one of you as good as how Paul would exhort his fellow workers.. lol but my expression and ENglishies not so good... bacically its beyond word haha. Love you guys very much. May you all come to know God more and love Him more. 

God be the center of our lives!

 

 

0 comments: