BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

We fall down - Chris Tomlin

You may think I was a bit outdated and would had start laughing at me haha.

Man, I have been singing this song, "We fall down" for ages now and only today I realized that it was originally written by Chris Tomlin.

These has proven two things, first, how little I actually know about Chris Tomlin (shame on you Ruth and you call yourself a supporter of Chris) and second, man, Chris Tomlin is old!! hahaha

I remembered the first time I sang this song in ROCK many many years ago, we was still in TIME SQUARE. I had straight away fall in love with the song once I heard it. Wow, what a humbled adoration to the Lord, where the song sang it first line... "we fall down" We lay our crown at the feet of Jesus"..

This song really show the Sovereignty of GOD.

Ed, Jo and all guitarist do check out this video, they actually teach you how to play this song, the Chris TOMLIN's way!

Be blessed.




0 comments: